22 gift cards you can get up to 25% off on Amazon Prime Day
Find out how to get up to 25% off select gift card purchases or earn valuable credits on Prime Day.
- Amazon’s Prime Day is a two-day event where shoppers can score great deals.
- In addition to getting discounts on electronics, household items and clothing, you can save up to 25% on select gift cards.
Prime Day is finally here, and it’s a great time to shop if you like a lot. If you wanted to stock up on gift cards, you’ll be happy to know that Amazon offers discounts on select gift cards. You can save money or earn Amazon credits by purchasing certain gift cards through Amazon. Here’s how you can save up to 25% on gift cards.
Save $10.50 when you buy $50 or more from these brands
When you buy $50 or more of gift cards from the following brands, you get $10.50 off your gift card purchase:
- Famous Dave
- Granite City Brewery
- Lane Bryant
- Logan Truck Stop
- Main event
- Old Navy
- yankee candle
Save $10 when you buy $50 or more from these brands
When you purchase $50 or more of gift cards from the following brands, you can get $10 off your gift card purchase:
- Bath and body care
- Bed bath and beyond
Other Gift Card Offers
Here are a few more ways to save money when buying eligible gift cards on Prime Day:
- Cold Stone Creamery: Buy $25 or more in gift cards and save $5.25.
- JTV.com: Buy $50 or more in gift cards and save $12.50.
- Krispy Kreme: Buy $25 or more in gift cards and save $5.25.
- Tic: Buy $100 or more in gift cards and save $20.
Instead of a direct discount on your gift card purchase, some Prime Day gift card offers allow you to earn Amazon promotional credits:
- Airbnb: Buy $100 in gift cards and get $20 Amazon promo credit with code BNB22.
- Happy Bride: Buy $50 in gift cards and get $10 Amazon promo credit with code BRIDE22. (Valid at Bed Bath & Beyond, David’s Bridal, JCPenny, Spafinder, Ulta Beauty.)
- Happy teen: Buy $50 in gift cards and get $10 Amazon promo credit with code TEEN22. (Valid at American Eagle, Barnes & Noble, Dave & Busters, Jamba, Panera Bread, Regal, Sephora, Ulta Beauty, Under Armour.)
- Hulu: Buy $100 in gift cards and get $20 Amazon promo credit with code HULU22.
- Gift card Treat yourself: Buy $50 in gift cards and get $10 Amazon promotional credit with code TREAT22. (Valid at Athleta, Bed Bath & Beyond, Buffalo Wild Wings, Grubhub, Outback Steakhouse, The Cheesecake Factory.)
- Uber: Buy $50 in gift cards and get $10 Amazon promo credit with code UBER22.
- Yay You Gift Card: Buy $50 in gift cards and get $10 Amazon promo credit with code YAY22. (Valid at AMC, Athleta, Bed Bath & Beyond, BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse, Dave & Busters, Express, Grubhub theatres)
Earn $12.50 in credit when buying or reloading Amazon gift cards
Amazon offers yet another way to earn credits on Prime Day. You will be rewarded if you purchase or top up an Amazon gift card.
Here’s what you need to know:
- New Amazon Gift Card buyers who purchase or reload an Amazon Gift Card of $50 or more will receive a $12.50 Amazon promotional credit.
- Previous Amazon eGift Card buyers who purchase $50 or more of Amazon eGift Cards will earn $12.50 Amazon promotional credit.
Don’t miss the chance to save
If you’re a big fan of gift cards, these offers allow you to keep more money in your bank account or earn credits for future Amazon purchases. Keep in mind that these offers are available while supplies last.
If you don’t need gift cards, other Prime Day deals are worthwhile. When shopping, it’s a good idea to stick to your budget, so you don’t overspend.
Check out our personal finance resources for more ways to save money.
Alert: The highest cash back card we’ve seen now has 0% introductory APR until almost 2024
If you use the wrong credit or debit card, it could cost you dearly. Our expert loves this top pick, which offers an introductory APR of 0% until nearly 2024, an insane payout rate of up to 5%, and all with no annual fee.
In fact, this map is so good that our expert even uses it personally. Click here to read our full review for free and apply in just 2 minutes.
Read our free review